We are looking for a Algorithm Developer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Algorithm Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, R, or Python. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Algorithm Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- 8 to 12 years of work experience as a Software Engineer or
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, R, or Python or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, and SQL.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Minimum clearance requirement: TS/SCI w/ CI polygraph
Please send your resume to Doyle.Baker@practicalintel.com, thank you!